Green Collision Centers
AUTO ACCIDENTS? Here’s What You Need To Know:
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of damages. We will gladly arrange for your vehicle to be towed to one of our two Quad City locations.
- Insurance Coverage. Our trained estimators are here to assist in filling out your insurance claim and negotiating with your provider. We are preferred by many insurance companies and approved by ALL insurance companies. We work closely with insurance companies to help ensure a smoother, faster repair process.
- Consumer Information. As a customer, it’s nice to know that there’s no law that requires you to get more than one estimate or appraisal on your vehicle. You have the right to get as many comparison estimates as you’d like in order to help you make an informed decision about your collision repair options.
- Experience and Training Matters. In order to repair your vehicle to pre-accident condition, it’s important to choose a repair center that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE for example) technicians. Our technicians are highly trained and certified. Their commitment to continued training ensures they are skilled in the latest repair processes and equipment.
- Warranties. Make sure you choose a repair center that offers a warranty. Green Collision Center offers a lifetime warranty on our workmanship which protects you for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Replacement Transportation. Dealing with collision repair is stressful enough, so we’re happy to make arrangements for a rental car to be ready when you drop off your vehicle. Or for any short-term repairs we have a free shuttle service that will take you anywhere in the Quad Cities.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Major/Minor Collision Repair
- Paint Protection/Rustproofing
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Paint Touch-Ups
- GM Accessory Installation
- Spray-In Bed Liners
- Headlight Restoration
- Windshield Chip Repair
- Wheel Restoration